Our client, a tent rental company, required a new sales office for long term use for their customer, a Turkish-based construction company. To avoid the high costs and construction times associated with a permanent concrete or steel structure, the client opted for a temporary structure.
HTS was chosen to complete the project for the following reasons:
- HTS had successfully worked with the client on previous projects.
- Alternative competitive products were deemed too expensive.
- The Large Event Tent product range is structurally engineered for long term use and can be customised to accommodate client-specific requirements such as the site, climate, region or building codes.
- Clearspan structures can be further enhanced by integrating one or more accessory options including doors, walling options, floor systems, door units and internal fixtures and fittings.
- The GZ Large Tent provided the striking appearance requested by the construction company.
- HTS was able to overcome tight deadline requirements to deliver the façade by air.
- 1 x GZ Large Event Tent 15.00m wide x 35.00m length
- 3.00m side height
- Curved roof
- Design selected from a range of 12 aesthetically striking contemporary designs
- Initial enquiry to handover took 4 weeks
- HTS delivered an eye-catching design to attract customers to the sales office.
- An economical and rapid solution giving the client the ability to quickly expand their business.
Our product range