1 Information about gathering of personal data
(1) This policy provides information about how we gather and use your personal data when you use our website.
Personal data includes all data that concerns you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Article 4(7) of the GDPR is:
Hinter der Schlagmühle 1
Tel.: +49 6049 95100
(3) Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The data controller’s Data Protection Officer is:
Tel.: +49 5108 9090112
(4) When you contact us by email or using our contact form, we store data provided by you (your email address, name and phone number) so that we can answer your questions. Once it is no longer necessary to store data gathered in this way, we erase it or limit its processing if we are legally obliged to keep it.
(5) If we need to use a third party to provide part of our service or would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will provide you with detailed information about the processes, as stated below. We will also confirm the criteria used to establish how long your data is stored for.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data about you:
• Right to information
• Right to rectification or erasure
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to object to processing
• Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about how we have processed your personal data.
3 How personal data is gathered when you visit our website
(1) When you visit our website for purely informative purposes, i.e. when you are not logging in, registering or otherwise sending information to us, we do not gather any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we gather the following data necessary to provide our website to you and ensure that it is stable and secure (the lawful basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Details of request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of any data transferred
• Website from which the request initiates
• Browser used
• Operating system and its interface
• Browser software’s language and version.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, our website stores cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored by your browser on your hard drive that analyse specific information based on where the cookie is set (by us). Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They help us to make our website better and more user-friendly.
a) The information provided below is about the types of cookies this website uses and how they work:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies. They store a session ID that is used to allocate your browser’s requests to that particular session. This enables your computer to be recognised the next time you view our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specific period of time that varies according to the cookie. You can erase cookies in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings so that you can, for example, reject third-party cookies or all cookies. It is important note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
4 Other functions and services provided by our website
(1) In addition to providing information, our website also offers a range of services which you may be interested in. To access these, you generally need to provide personal data, which we use to render the service in question; the aforementioned laws on data processing apply in this regard.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the service description.
4.1 Analysis – Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, text files which are stored on your computer enabling your use of the website to be analysed. The information gathered by the cookies about your use of this website are sent to a Google server in the US and stored there. If IP anonymisation is used, Google will truncate your IP address within European Union member states or other countries which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic area. In exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and render services associated with the website and internet use for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be linked to any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by adjusting your browser settings, but it is important to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to make full use of all of this website’s functions. You can also prevent data gathered by the cookie relating to your website usage from being captured and processed by Google by using the following link to download and install a browser plug-in:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ‘_anonymizelp()’. This processes IP addresses in a truncated form so that they cannot be linked to an individual. If data gathered about you is linked to an individual, this is immediately removed and the personal data erased.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse how our website is used and enable us to continually improve it. We use the statistics gathered to improve our service and make it more attractive to users. In the exceptional event that personal data is transmitted to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield:
https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The lawful basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
(1) You can agree to subscribe to our newsletter, which keeps you informed about our latest, interesting offers and services. Details of these goods and services are provided in the consent form.
(2) Our newsletter registration uses the double opt-in process. This means that we send an email to the email address you provide when you register, asking you for confirmation that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information is blocked and automatically erased after a month. We also store any IP addresses used by you and the times of your registration and confirmation. This process is intended to confirm your registration and clarify any potential misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only piece of data you have to provide in order to subscribe to the newsletter is your email address. Providing any other requested data is voluntary and this data is only used to personalise our contact with you. Upon receiving your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The lawful basis for this is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
(4) You can at any time withdraw your consent to be sent the newsletter and unsubscribe from it. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter, sending an email to email@example.com or sending a message to the contact listed under Legal Information.
4.3 Additional functions
4.3.1 Embedded YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website that are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played on our website.
(2) When you visit our website, YouTube is informed that you have viewed the subpage in question on our website. In addition, they receive the data listed under Point 3 of this policy. This happens whether or not you have a YouTube user account to which you are logged in. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be matched to your account. If you do not want your data to be matched with your YouTube profile, you need to log out before clicking on the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising and market research purposes and/or to optimise their website. This analysis (including of users who are not logged in) is performed in order to provide more individualised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile; in order to do so, you need to contact YouTube.
4.3.2 Embedded Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps on the website, making the maps function more user-friendly.
(2) When you visit our website, Google is informed that you have viewed the subpage in question on our website. In addition, they receive the data listed under Point 3 of this policy. This happens whether or not you have a Google user account to which you are logged in. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be matched to your account. If you do not want your data to be matched with your Google profile, you need to log out before clicking on the button. Google stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising and market research purposes and/or to optimise their website. This analysis (including of users who are not logged in) is performed in order to provide more individualised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile; in order to do so, you need to contact Google.
4.3.3 Use of web fonts
Google Fonts are used on these web pages. Google Fonts is a service provided by Google. These web fonts are accessed via a server, usually a Google server in the US. Accessing the server also sends information about which websites you have visited. The browser IP address of the end device used to visit these websites is also stored by Google. You can find more information about this in Google’s privacy notices, which you can retrieve here: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about or www.google.com/policies/privacy/
5 Controlling your data
(1) If you have provided your consent to your data being processed, you can withdraw this at any time. Once you have stated the withdrawal of your consent, we are no longer allowed to process your personal data.
(2) If processing of your personal data is based on the principle of legitimate interest, you can file an objection to the processing. This may occur particularly if the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which will be outlined by us in each case in the subsequent description of functions. If you file an objection, please state the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way that we have. If your objection is justified, we will investigate and will either adjust how your data is processed, stop it, or explain the legitimate interest under which we will continue to process your data.
(3) You can at any time object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. Please send your advertising objection to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 External links
There are links on our website that lead to third-party sites of interest. We will point out that it is an external link if this is not immediately obvious. The website operator has no influence over the content and design of other providers’ sites and we refer you therefore to their privacy policies. The guarantees provided by this privacy statement does not extend to these other sites.
As at 18/05/2018
Terms and conditions of website usage
The term HTS tentiQ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hinter der Schlagmühle 1, Kefenrod, Germany, D-63699. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HTS tentiQ and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of HTS tentiQ. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HTS tentiQ takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control…